BEDDING FOR CATTLE
About Orange Spanvall
If you have cattle, Orange Spanvall is the perfect bedding choice for your livestock. Orange Spanvall is ideal bedding for cattle, as it is a fine sawdust, which stays in the pens when the cattle rummage through it. Orange Spanvall is manufactured from pure sawdust, which is cleaned and heat-treated. Its structure is fine and soft and by applying fine sawdust, you achieve a higher absorbency, than when using e.g. straw. The high absorbency of fine sawdust provides a dry and warm bed with fewer bacteria and fungi. The sawdust fixes ammonia and moisture and is cost-effective. Fine Spanvall sawdust is of the highest quality and uniform structure. The sawdust is free from varnish, glue and foreign substances and is also dust-free.
Application of Orange Spanvall
Note that ORANGE Spanvall is widely used in the transport of livestock.
The sawdust stays in place and does not ”blow about” as shavings of a coarser structure are prone to do, which makes the sawdust very suited as bedding for livestock transports.
• When used for cattle, scrape off the stalls on a daily basis
• When used for cattle, approximately 500 g bedding in each stall is recommended
• Lay out bedding at least once every day
• Clean walkways as required
• Poultry as required
Advantages of Orange Spanvall
• Fewer bacteria
• Fewer illnesses
• Fixes ammonia and moisture
• Gentle to the hock of cattle
• approximate kg per unit 22 kg
• 30 bales per pallet
• Structure, fine sawdust
• Material, Softwood
Would you like us to call you?
Then, enter your information and we will call you as soon as possible.
Tørvemix is a mix of sawdust and fine peat in fractions of 0 to 20mm. The bedding has proved particularly suitable for cattle due to the special mix of peat and sawdust, which forms a very dry base. Is also suitable for horses and poultry.
Application of Spanvall Tørvemix
Spanvall Tørvemix is used primarily for deep bedding for cattle.
Advantages of Spanvall Tørvemix
• High absorbency, which fixes ammonia
• Healthy and good indoor climate
• The base adjusts to the individual cow.
• The base evens out after the cow has left
• Approximately 850 kg per Big Bag
About Spanvall Tørv (Spanvall Peat)
Peat has a very high absorbency and goes a long way. The low pH-value of the peat contributes to fixing the smell of ammonia. This provides an improved stable climate without dust and odour nuisances. Peat bedding also works really well as a deep bedding for cattle, as it forms a firm, springy and heat-insulating base.
Application of Spanvall Tørv
The peat is used as required.
• High absorbency capacity, up to ten times its own weight at 35 percent humidity
• Firm, springy and heat-insulating base
• Fixes ammonia
• Minimal consumption, as the peat will need replacing less often
• Less requirement for additional treatment and less space required for storage and dung heap
• Quickly composted into valuable garden compost
• Good stable climate for animals and people
35 kg +/- 10 percent
18 bales per pallet
100 percent unmixed peat